Imagine applying to college stress-free…
...on a schedule that suits your family’s busy lives
Woolf College Consulting provides a customized service that facilitates the college and graduate school search and application process, empowering students to showcase their unique qualities, talents and abilities in order to successfully Stand Out to Get In®
Why Woolf College Consulting Works For You
- Expert Advice from a Certified Educational Planner
- Personal Attention that Empowers Students
- Mentoring that Works with Students but for Parents
- The Formula for Admission Success
Applying to College Stress-Free
The free ebook that makes
applying to college as easy
- When I take a look at admissions to Master’s and Ph.D programs, for example, I see a range of students from all sorts of undergrad institutions, very selective and not so much, yet what the students all have in common is that they had made the most of their undergrad experiences. So if you were declined in the last few weeks, it’s okay to be disappointed, but it won’t affect your success in life. You will.
- Ratings are Problematic. College Selectivity is not a Reliable Predictor of Student Learning, Job Satisfaction or Well-Being. Engagement in College is More Important than Where You Attend. Recognizing those statements will go far in reducing the mental anguish that currently surrounds so many high school students, exacerbated by the social isolation of the Covid era.
- There’s the library, an iconic structure on the University of California at San Diego (UCSD) campus. There’s the statue of Dr. Seuss and the Cat in the Hat outside on the library plaza. There’s the sculpture of a […]